Please pay monthly dues by the 10th of each month. You may pay your dues one of three ways:
1. Mail payment to P.O. Box 1445 Willits, CA 95490
2. Deliver payment to pool drop box in Otters Shed, mounted on the door. If a receipt is needed see a board member in the shack w/ your payment.
3. Pay directly to Treasurer or New Member Coordinator on Wednesday night between 5:30-6:30pm
Alternately, you may pay in full when you sign up. (**Payment for the Season in full will provide a discount as opposed to paying monthly) If you do so and you are starting after the season has begun, your dues will be prorated.
Pay in Full:
1st swimmer: $300.00
Additional swimmers: $275.00 / each
1st swimmer: $65.00
Additional swimmers: $60.00 each
* All otters must pay non-refundable annual PacSwim insurance fee of $73.00 per season, in addition to dues.
Pay in Full:
1st swimmer: $220.00
Additional swimmers: $200.00 / each
1st swimmer: $60.00
Additional swimmers: $55.00 each
* All pups must pay non-refundable annual PacSwim insurance fee of $73.00 per season, in addition to dues.
Available in the Otters Shack is a cost break down.
Our team colors and blue and gold. We are "The Otters". Team suits can be ordered online. Other team items available include a team parka, warm-up suit, bags, goggles, caps, fins and paddles. Our team parka is blue with gold polar fleece lining. "Willits Otters" on the back and the swimmer's name embroidered on then front (these typically cost around $100). We do keep a healthy supply of goggles and swim caps in our shack, see any board member to assist you purchasing from the shack.
Swimmers should wear a team suit and team cap at all swim meets, this helps the coaches to spot our swimmers and also helps to promote team spirit! Team caps are available at the pool shack and will always be available at team meets.
Another good resource for swimming supplies is http://www.swimoutlet.com/.
Feel free to speak to any of the board members at practice. If you have questions for coaches, please ask them after practice, trying to speak to a coach when coaching creates a safety issue.
You may also use email, just click on the link: ** OttersBoardEmail